Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun!

We had a great Halloween this year! Preston dressed up as Optimus Prime, Jackson was Bumble Bee, and Austin was a lion. They were too cute! I didn't know if Austin would like going trick-or-treating, but he had a blast! The boys went around the neighborhood with their best buds, a ninja and Wolverine. It was a lot of fun and the boys ended up with tons of candy. One benefit to Preston having a peanut allergy is Gordon and I get to eat all of his Reeses and Snickers! We lucked out with the weather. It was probably in the fifties when we went out, so no one had to freeze!
On Friday my class dressed up for the Halloween Parade. Everyone in the school dresses up and then walks through the whole school so we can see all the great costumes. My fellow Kindergarten teachers and I had fun too! I wore my mom's M&M bag costume. It is at least 20 years old, but it's held up well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers